Karnataka is the southern most state in India and is a part of the Southern most part of India. It has an excellent ambience and provides a very good place for a variety of employees. All the major cities like Bangalore, Guwahati etc are part of this amazing state, and are also rich in IT prospects.
Karnataka also has quite a large population that allows more jobs to become available, but with a lot of competition. It is basically characterized by a hot and humid weather in the summer and almost all throughout the year, and plus it also has pretty cold winters as well.
Govt Jobs in Karnataka
|Recruitment Board||Posts & Openings||Apply Online & Last Date|
|RRB ASM Recruitment 2018 – 50,000 Jobs|
|District Court, Ramnagaram||Stenographer (Backlog)
|District Court, Ramnagaram||Typist-Copyist (Backlog)
|District Court, Mysore||Typist-Copyist
|District Court Recruitment
|Mysuru District Court||Typist
|Mysuru District Court Recruitment
|Karnataka Forest Department||RFO, FG & DRFO Posts
|Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment
|Bellary District||Village Accountant
|Bellary District Recruitment
|Karnataka Forest Department||Range Forest Officer (RFO) Posts
Various Job Prospects in Karnataka
The Karnataka Government offers a bucket load of jobs and various opportunities for every individual. The Karnataka magazines and newspapers are also used as a medium to showcase various job prospects. This basically covers all the Government jobs in the IT sector, Bank sector, Teaching Sector, Electrical Sector & as a part of the Secretariat as well. All these job profiles will mainly be available in many of the best cities like Bangalore and Guwahati.
Scope for various Govt Jobs, Management & Government related Sector Jobs in Karnataka
Karnataka has recently been recognized for it’s superb IT scope and Management scope as well. It has some of the best institutions and colleges there are and they have been extremely successful in training students professionally in order to prepare them to cope up with the outside world. The IT sector in Karnataka has really boomed and reached a pinnacle in the last couple of years and not only this, apart from IT and management related jobs, the service and hospitality industry has also become an integral part of the work and service industry in Karnataka. The state has some amazing scope in various fields as well.
If people don’t require any Government Jobs in Karnataka then the people can simply look at some of the best companies that are in Kerala, which provide countless opportunities to students and freshers in the engineering, management, and service industry related sectors, that have really changed the face of the job sector and work experience level in Karnataka. Let us now look at some of the best companies in the IT and Management related Sectors in Karnataka.
- MindTree limited – The fact that it also has a branch in the State of Kerala, is a big deal indeed because this will open up the opportunities for many people over the years to come and will give them a lot of exposure to the IT sector and industry related activities. Employing over at least 1 lakh candidates per year, this IT company has become a serious competitor to all the other IT companies in the country
- Wipro Ltd – Wipro has been around for generations, and ever since it was started all those years ago, they still continue to maintain their reputation as one of the leading software companies in the country alongside Infosys, Cognizant and IBM, just to name a few. Wipro is mainly known for its amazing products and services and now that it has one of it’s main branches in Cochin, Kerala. This is a real boon for the masses of the people as it provides countless opportunities to all the engineers out there who really want to work and make a living.
- TCS LTD: Tata Consultancy Services has been operating here for many years and regularly expanding its resources. It has it’s eighth biggest campus in Bangalore, India.
Along with this people also have the scope of various Government Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Computer Operator & Software Jobs.
Now, qualifications are an important prerequisite while shortlisting candidates for companies. Generally, after shortlisting the candidates itself the companies start taking the interviews and hire employees. In Karnataka as well, just like in the other states, the main and basic qualifications every student and candidate must possess a degree from a reputable University or college, preferably an accredited college and the candidate should have some proof of English proficiency to show the interviewer.
Other qualifications are also welcome which may generally include a Master’s degree, Ph.D. or some relevant degree apart from the Bachelor’s degree. This is just an additional qualification that is always welcome and encouraged by every company in India. There are many scopes to pursue B.A B.Sc B.Com B.Tech Diploma ITI BBA MBA BCA MCA M.Sc M.Com M.A here.
Benefits of the good education system in Karnataka
The amazing colleges and institutions in Karnataka account for its superb job opportunity base and work experiences as well. Let us look at the two best colleges in a little more detail because all the pass outs and graduates from these colleges itself have done some amazing work ever since their graduation. A good education system always paves the way for good jobs and work experience and expertise in the future as well.
1) UVCE University – This institution is basically a private sector University which was established by the Indian Government in the latter parts of the 1990’s. This University was accredited with the NAAC affiliation and many other affiliations in 2010, which really ended up in boosting its reputation even more. It was also named the University of the year consecutively for 4 years in a row from 2009 and 2013.
2) IIM, Bangalore – This institution is basically a public sector University which was established in the Northern part of Bangalore, Karnataka and that too in the latter half of the 1990’s. This prestigious management institution has done some amazing service the last couple of years, producing some of the best Alumni and graduates who have gone on to become really successful people and possibly entrepreneurs today.
So guys, the job prospects, work experience and expertise in Karnataka are on the cusp of becoming something great and now millions of people will get some amazing opportunities! Don’t forget to check them out!