Maharashtra is the Centermost state in India and is a part of the Central part of India. It has an excellent ambience and provides a very good place for a variety of employees those who seek Govt Jobs in Maharashtra. All the major cities like Mumbai and Pune are the main IT hubs and job sectors in Maharashtra. Maharashtra, being the largest State in India also has its own advantages.
It is basically characterized by a hot and humid weather in the summer and almost all throughout the year, and plus it also has pretty cold winters as well. Maharashtra also has an extremely large population that allows more jobs to become available, but with a lot of competition.
Various Prospects for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra
The Maharashtra Government offers a bucket load of Govt jobs in Maharashtra and various opportunities for every individual. The Maharashtra magazines and newspapers are also used as a medium to showcase various job prospects. This basically covers all the Government jobs in the IT sector, Bank sector, Teaching Sector, Electrical Sector & as a part of the Secretariat as well. All these job profiles will mainly be available in many of the best cities like Pune, Mumbai and Kolhapur etc.
Govt Jobs In Maharashtra: Job Vacancies 2018 List Updated
|Company Name||Total Job Vacancies||Link To Apply|
|Bombay High Court||9000 Jobs||
|Maharashtra Power Grid||40 Jobs||
|Royal Sundaram||10 Jobs||
|Western Rail Ways||45 Jobs||
|Ministry Of Defense||78 Jobs||
Scope for various IT Jobs, Management & Government related Sector Jobs in Maharashtra
The IT industry is one of the top industries in the world today and it is also fitting to say that there is no IT without a good managerial body at any company for that matter. The IT industry is currently booming with countless opportunities for both engineers as well as the management students. Nowadays, IT has become some sort of a trend and fittingly so because engineers have countless opportunities to make it big in the technical areas of study.
Maharashtra has recently been recognized for it’s superb IT scope and Management scope as well. It has some of the best institutions and colleges there are and they have been extremely successful in training students professionally in order to prepare them to cope up with the outside world. The IT sector in Maharashtra has really boomed and reached a pinnacle in the last couple of years and not only this, apart from IT and management related jobs, the service and hospitality industy has also become an integral part of the work and service industry in Maharashtra. The state has some amazing scope in various fields as well as Govt jobs in Maharashtra.
If people don’t require any Government Jobs in Maharashtra then the people can simply look at some of the best companies that are in Maharashtra, which provide countless opportunities to students and freshers in the engineering, management, and service industry related sectors, that have really changed the face of the job sector and work experience level in Maharashtra. Let us now look at some of the best companies in the IT and Management related Sectors in Maharashtra.
- MindTree limited – With its headquarters in Pune and over 15 branches all over India, MindTree Limited is one of the leading software companies in the country. The fact that it also has a branch in the State of Maharashtra, is a big deal indeed because this will open up the opportunities for many people over the years to come and will give them a lot of exposure to the IT sector and industry related activities. Employing over at least 1 lakh candidates per year, this IT company has become a serious competitor to all the other IT companies in the country
- Wipro Ltd – Wipro has been around for generations, and ever since it was started all those years ago, they still continue to maintain their reputation as one of the leading software companies in the country alongside Infosys, Cognizant and IBM, just to name a few. Wipro is mainly known for its amazing products and services and now that it has one of it’s main branches in Maharashtra. This is a real boon for the masses of the people as it provides countless opportunities to all the engineers out there who really want to work and make a living.
- TCS LTD- Tata Consultancy Services has been operating here for many years and regularly expanding its resources. It has it’s second biggest campus in Mumbai.
- SAP labs – This leading software company is one of the most famous management and IT or software related companies, with one of it’s branches in Pune. It provides countless opportunities to many employees and people.
Along with this people also have the scope of various Government Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Computer Operator & Software Jobs.
Qualifications For Applying For Govt Jobs In Maharashtra
Now, qualifications are an important prerequisite while shortlisting candidates for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra and other companies. Generally, after shortlisting the candidates itself the companies start taking the interviews and hire employees. In Maharashtra as well, just like in the other states, the main and basic qualifications every student and candidate must possess a degree from a reputable University or college, preferably an accredited college and the candidate should have some proof of English proficiency to show the interviewer.
Other qualifications are also welcome which may generally include a Master’s degree, Ph.D. or some relevant degree apart from the Bachelor’s degree. This is just an additional qualification for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra which is always welcome and encouraged by every company in India. There are many scopes to pursue B.A B.Sc B.Com B.Tech Diploma ITI BBA MBA BCA MCA M.Sc M.Com M.A here.
Benefits Of The Good Education System In Maharashtra
The amazing colleges and institutions in Maharashtra account for its superb job opportunity base and work experiences as well. Let us look at the two best colleges in a little more detail because all the pass outs and graduates from these colleges itself have done some amazing work ever since their graduation. A good education system always paves the way for good govt jobs in Maharashtra and work experience and expertise in the future as well.
1) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai –
This institution is basically a private sector University which was established by the Indian Government in the early 1990’s. Located in the Western most part of Mumbai, Maharashtra this prestigious institution has done some amazing service the last couple of years, producing some of the best Alumni and graduates who have gone on to become really successful people today. This University was accredited with the NAAC affiliation and many other affiliations in 2010, which really ended up in boosting its reputation even more. It was also named the University of the year consecutively for 4 years in a row from 2009 and 2013, among all the other IIT’s as well.
2) Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Mumbai –
This institution is basically a public sector University which was established in the Northern part of Mumbai, and that too in the latter half of the 1990’s. Located in the Northern most part of Mumbai, this prestigious management institution has done some amazing service the last couple of years, producing some of the best Alumni and graduates who have gone on to become really successful people and possibly entrepreneurs today.
3) Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune –
This is another excellent and extremely reputed management institution that is located in Pune.
Education is one of the most important pillars that really influence the emergence of the best jobs, expertise, and experience. It is really a matter of how students and candidates study and go ahead in their futures. So guys, the job prospects, work experience and expertise in Maharashtra are on the cusp of becoming something great and now millions of people will get some amazing opportunities in the field of Govt jobs in Maharashtra! Don’t forget to check them out!