Odisha is the Eastern most state in India and is a part of the Bay of Bengal. It is a very good place for employees. Less traffic & peaceful area is the main advantage of this. Jobs in Odisha are very good opportunity for candidates.
Here we will discuss latest jobs by Odisha Govt. Every day we will update the list with new jobs. Bookmark this page for directly visiting this page. This post will cover all govt jobs in IT sector, Bank sector, Teaching Sector, Electrical Sector & in Secretariat. This jobs will cover various locations like Berhampur, Rourkela, Puri & jobs in Bhubaneswar etc.
Latest Govt Jobs in Odisha 2017
Scope for Jobs in IT, Management & Govt Sectors in Odisha
The IT industry is one of the top industries in the world today and it is also fitting to say that there is no IT without a good managerial body at any company for that matter. The IT industry is currently booming with countless opportunities for both engineers as well as the management students. Nowadays, IT has become some sort of a trend and fittingly so because engineers have countless opportunities to make it big in the technical areas of study.
Odisha has recently been recognized for it’s superb IT scope and Management scope as well. It has some of the best institutions and colleges there are and they have been extremely successful in training students professionally in order to prepare them to cope up with the outside world. The IT sector in Odisha has really boomed in the last couple of years and not only this, apart from IT and management related jobs tourism has also become an integral part of the work and service industry in Odisha. Odisha also has amazing scope in mining, foundry and textile industries as well.
If you don’t need Govt Jobs in Odisha then let us look at some of the best companies that are in Odisha, which provide countless opportunities to students and freshers in the engineering, management, and tourism related sectors, that have really changed the face of the job sector and work experience level in Odisha.
- The Odisha Mining corporation limited (MCL) – This organization was established all the way back in the 1980’s and has now become one of the leading mining and iron ore collection organizations in Odisha. It employs almost over 40000 to 100000 people per year and also has an amazing reputation and offers jobs in many different job profiles as well.
- Kalinga Foundry Pvt Ltd – Kalinga Foundry was founded in 1996 and ever since then, it has maintained its reputation for being the number one leading producer of foundry related products, thereby providing employment opportunities to many thousands to ten thousands of employees per year. It has some really good profiles and also has some of the best facilities for foundry related activities as well.
- MindTree limited – With its headquarters in Pune and over 15 branches all over India, MindTree Limited is one of the leading software companies in the country. The fact that it also has a branch in the once backward State of Odisha is a big deal indeed because this will open up the opportunities for many people over the years to come and will give them a lot of exposure to the IT sector and industry related activities. Employing over at least 1 lakh candidates per year, this IT company has become a serious competitor to all the other IT companies in the country.
- Wipro Ltd – Wipro has been around for generations, and ever since it was started all those years ago, they still continue to maintain their reputation as one of the leading software companies in the country alongside Infosys, Cognizant and IBM, just to name a few. Wipro is mainly known for its amazing products and services and now that it has a branch in Odisha, this is a real boon for the masses of people as it provides countless opportunities to all the engineers out there who really want to work and make a living.
- TCS LTD: Tata Consultancy Services has been operating here for many years and regularly expanding its resources. It has the biggest campus in Chandaka, Bhubaneswar area.
Along with this people have the scope of Government Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Computer Operator & Software Jobs.
Now, qualifications are an important prerequisite while shortlisting candidates for companies. Generally, after shortlisting the candidates itself the companies start taking the interviews and hire employees. In Odisha as well, just like in the other states, the main and basic qualifications every student and candidate must possess a degree from a reputable University or college, preferably an accredited college and the candidate should have some proof of English proficiency to show the interviewer. Other qualifications are also welcome which may generally include a Master’s degree, Ph.D. or some relevant degree apart from the Bachelor’s degree. This is just an additional qualification that is always welcome and encouraged by every company in India. There are many scopes to pursue B.A B.Sc B.Com B.Tech Diploma ITI BBA MBA BCA MCA M.Sc M.Com M.A here.
So guys, the job prospects, work experience and expertise in Odisha are on the cusp of becoming something great and now millions of people will get some amazing opportunities! Don’t forget to check them out!
Benefits of the good education system in Odisha
The amazing colleges and institutions in Odisha account for its superb job opportunity base and work experiences as well. Let us look at the two best colleges in a little more detail because all the pass outs and graduates from these colleges itself have done some amazing work ever since their graduation. A good education system always paves the way for good jobs and work experience and expertise in the future as well.
- Centurion University of Technology and Management – This institution is basically a private sector University which was established by the Odisha Government in the 1990’s. Located in the Eastern most part of Bhubaneshwar, this prestigious institution has done some amazing service the last couple of years, producing some of the best Alumni and graduates who have gone on to become really successful people today. This University was accredited with the NAAC affiliation in 2010, which really boosted up its reputation even more. It was also named the University of the year consecutively for 2 years in a row in 2009 and 2010.
- Xavier Institute of Management – This institution is basically a public sector University which was established in the Northern part of Odisha state in the latter half of the 1990’s. Located in the Northern most part of Bhubaneshwar, this prestigious management institution has done some amazing service the last couple of years, producing some of the best Alumni and graduates who have gone on to become really successful people and possibly entrepreneurs today. This University was accredited in 2011, which has really boosted up its reputation as a management institution even more. It was also named the Management University of the year consecutively for 3 years in a row from 2009 and 2011.
- BPUT (Biju Patnaik University) – A huge list of engineering colleges comes under this university. Its head office located in Rourkela.
Education is one of the most important pillars that really influence the emergence of the best jobs, expertise, and experience. It is really a matter of how students and candidates study and go ahead in their futures.