National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) has published notification for the recruitment of Manager in Grade B vacancies for various domains in Rural Development Banking Services (RDBS). NABARD Recruitment 2017 has started.
NABARD Recruitment 2017
Below are the details to apply for the selected job
When to Apply?
The candidates are supposed to check their eligibility properly through the details given on the website. Therefore, the eligible candidates can fill up the online application form between 16th June 2017 and 7th July 2017.
There is a total of 17 vacancies for this post in various domains. The exact number of vacancies in each domain of Rural Development Banking Services is given below.
- General: 09 Posts
- Agriculture: 08 Posts
How to apply?
Given below is the systematic procedure which should be followed by the candidates in order to apply for this post.
- Before starting the online application procedure, the candidates must possess valid credentials for logging in along with scanned copies of their photograph as well as signature.
- Log in to the official website of NABARD i.e. www.nabard.org
- Find the link for ‘Working with us’ and further click on the link ‘Career Notices.’
- Select the post for which you would like to apply and click on ‘Click here to apply.’
- Fill all your details correctly and re-check for any errors. After confirming all the details, submit your form.
- The registration number will be generated and you can take the printout of the application form for its use in future.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to the general category is Rs. 900 which includes Rs. 750 as application and Rs. 150 as intimation charges.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PWD category are supposed to pay Rs. 150 as intimation charges, only through Master, Visa, Rupay Debit or Credit cards, or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, or mobile wallets.
- The staff is exempted from paying the application fee.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Preliminary exam, Main exam, as well as the interview. This will be a three tier process. Those who get above cut off in the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for the main examination. And those who successfully clear the main exam will be appearing for the interview.
Age limit: The upper and lower age limit of the candidate is 21 years and 35 years respectively as on 1st June 2017. However, age relaxation is provided to the candidates who belong to SC, ST, and PWD category as per the norms laid by the Government of India.
- For General: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- For Agriculture: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized University.
|Start Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||16-06-2017|
|Last Date to Apply online & Fee Payment||07-07-2017|
|Last Date for Editing of Application||07-07-2017|
|Last Date for Printing of Application||22-07-2017|
|Tentative Date for Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination||August 2017|