Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has notified about conducting Combined Graduate Level exam in 2017 for recruitment of candidates for the vacancies of the post of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Assistant/Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, and Assistant Enforcement Officer. Below you will get more details about SSC CGL recruitment 2017 exam.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Info
Below we have given the detailed guide to applying for the job.
When to apply?
The candidates are required to check their eligibility and fill up the application form between 16th May 2017 and 16th June 2017. This date was extended up to 19th June 2017 till 5:00 PM for the candidates who missed the previous deadline.
Vacancy For Posts:
- Asst (Post Code: >)
- Auditor (Post Code: T)
- Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: D)
- Assistant (Post Code: H)
- Assistant Accounts Officer (Post Code: $)
- Divisional Accountant (Post Code: Q)
- Tax Assistant (Post Code: Z)
- Inspector of Income Tax (Post Code: J)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: X)
- Sub Inspector (Post Code: #)
- Inspector, (Central Excise) (Post Code: K)
- Auditor (Post Code: U)
- Assistant (Post Code: I)
- Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: E)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk (Post Code: Y)
- Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: C)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: W)
- Inspector (Examiner) (Post Code: M)
- Auditor (Post Code: V)
- Assistant/ Superintendent (Post Code: &)
- Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: <)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Post Code: N)
- Junior Statistical Officer (Post Code: R)
- Assistant Audit Officer (Post Code: F)
- Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: G)
- Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: A)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) (Post Code: L)
- Inspector (Post Code: S)
- Tax Assistant (Post Code: @)
- Inspector (PPrivateost Code: P)
- Sub Inspector (Post Code: O)
- Sub Inspector (Post Code: %)
How to apply?
- First of all the candidates are required to log on ssconline.nic.in
- Click on the option which says ‘Apply’ and select the post for which you would like to write the examination.
- Once again choose the link which says ‘Apply.’
- The registration process is divided into two parts. In the first part, the candidates are supposed to fill up all their basic details.
- Check the form for any errors, and make necessary changes, if any. Now click on the ‘I agree’ button and proceed to fill the other part of the form.
- One must keep in mind that after agreeing to proceed with the other part of the application, you cannot make changes in the details. So be careful while filling up the form.
- After this procedure, the registration number will be generated. Candidates are required to note down this number or take the print out of this page.
- the In the second part the of application form, candidates are supposed to upload the photograph and scanned signature. Also you must enter the payment details for making payment,
- However, those who are exempted from paying the fee can skip this procedure and submit the form.
Now the candidates must take the print out of this form and preserve till they are recruited for the post
As already mentioned, the candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 through SBI challan, SBI net banking, and through Debit or Credit card of any recognized bank before the deadline.
This examination will be conducted in three tiers. The first tier consists of written examination which has multiple choice questions. The second tier also consists of written examination which has objective type questions. The third tier includes computer proficiency test or skill test (whichever is applicable) along with verification of document.
The age limit for different post differs as per the rules and regulations laid by commission. The detailed information is given below regarding age limit for different posts.
- The age limit of candidate should not exceed 30 years for the post mentioned in serial number 1, 2, 4, 10, 12, 13 to 17 and 20. As per strict guidance of commission he or she must have been born not before 2nd August 1987 and not after 1st August 1999.
- The age lower and upper age limit of the candidate is 20 and 30 years respectively for the post mentioned in serial number 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 18. As prescribed by commission he or she must have been born not before 2nd August 1987 and not after 1st August 1997.
- The lower and upper age limit of the candidate is 18 and 27 years respectively for the post mentioned in serial number 8 and 11. The commission has laid down a rule according to which he or she must have been born not before 2nd August 1990 and not after 1st August 1999. However, this age limit is changed to 18 and 30 years for the post mentioned in serial number 8 and the upper age limit is changed to 30 years for the post mentioned in serial number 11as on 1st August 2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC and ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PH candidates, 13 years for PH + OBC candidates and 15 years for PH + SC or ST candidates. For further details about relaxation of age, the candidates are requested to read the notification carefully.
The candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree from a University recognized by Government of India for the post mentioned in serial number 1 to 22, and 24 to 32. Also, for the post mentioned in serial number 23, the candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from affiliated University or Institute along with 60% in Mathematics in 12th standard examination. However, the candidates who have acquired Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level from a recognized University or Institute are also eligible to apply for the post.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-05-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Generation of Challan||16-06-2017 (Extended Up to 19-06-2017) by 05:00 PM.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||19-06-2017 (Extended Up to 21-06-2017)|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||01-08-2017 to 20-08-2017|
|Date of Tier II Exam||10 & 11-11-2017|
|Date of Tier III (Descriptive) Exam||21-01-2018|
|Date of Tier IV (Skill test)||Feb 2018|